FS98 Tips page
So you don't know what an IP Game is? click here
What is RW? click here
- TOGGLE CTRL-SHFT-T to Target someone (their name will appear in the upper-right
of the screen) / PRESS CTRL-SHFT-F to "Follow" that Targeted person. / Make SURE
that you're in the same state as the Target (landed, flying) Use SLEW mode (Y to toggle)
if you're not sure.
- Reduce your fuel and save your settings (so when you crash everything will come
back just as they were when you adjusted your fuel settings): Just go to Aircraft,
Settings, Fuel and change your fuel settings to 50%, when you say OK to that, everything
will be back to these settings (window locations, everything) when you crash or reset.
Plus, then you'll have an excuse to fuel up!
- To enter Observer Mode, press CTRL-O and say Yes. Then CTRL-T to Target someone,
then CTRL-D to track (fly with them).
- You're seeing the wrong aircraft 'cuz we've got downloaded helis that you don't
have so the FS program substitutes one you have for display.
- Check out this instructor's VIDEO that shows just how good someone can be if
they apply themselves.... http://www.chariot.net.au/~pwinwood/stadiumflt.exe
Put it in the PILOTS folder under your Flight Simulator directory (usually in Program
Files, Microsoft Games, etc...) then, go to Options, Flight Video, select the video and
- Go into Menu: World, Dynamic Scenery, make it dense and select all the buttons
and you can follow the dynamic airplanes around...
- For beginners, keep the nose tilted a little below the horizon and hold on! You
don't want to let your nose go ABOVE the horizon but don't let it get too low either..
- To get to the U.S.S. Carl Vinson aircraft carrier, go to FLIGHTS, SELECT FLIGHT
and pick "Carrier Landing". Then switch to a heli or whatever plane you want...
Y'all can e-mail me at:
Back to the FS98 Site
Back to Beetle Bailey's Site
Last updated 99-11-22 @ 06:30 CST